Chronicles of Daemon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It is a story of characters who have a special guardian with them. They are called Daemon. A organization who wants to take control of the Daemon are called Geo Daemon Corps. A orginazation who want to protect Daemon are called The Tribe.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Test run in process
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:54 pm by Yatsu

» Rebuilding Gale
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 pm by Nero

» the Blody Rose Gun Blade
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:16 pm by Nero

» Academy of Gale
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:48 pm by Aero

» The Stranger
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 7:07 pm by Nero

» Lucifer Blade
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:19 pm by Nero

» th drive to gale
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 6:12 pm by Nero

» Skaramak The Daemon Torturer
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:59 pm by Aero

» Aero Lucifer
Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 5:52 pm by Aero

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Nero Moon-approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nero
Wedmaster/Special Tribe member
Nero

Nero Moon-approved Empty
PostSubject: Nero Moon-approved   Nero Moon-approved I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Name:Nero Moon

Personality: Nero is a generous, protective, loving man. Sure he jokes around a bit, but that is just what normal friends do. Towards his frends, he is just plain ol' nice. In battle, though, he is the most protective. Nero has a alternate ego named Oren. He has to harness this ego for it is the most destructive, powerful being ever seen. Thus, making Nero the most powerful at full potential. He tends to toy with the weaker enemies.

History:Nero had been discriminated for his evil soul that lies within him. Always being turned down at orphanges. He once saw a sword stuck in a stump once. It had glowed with darkness. A corrupt feeling actually. It had been a sealed daemon. It felt like a piece of him. The sword actually had its handle ram right into his stomach. Being knocked out cold from being hit, he had a dream with a land that had been destroyed, obliterated, etc. He had saw a laughing demon. This demon was none other than, Renzi the Frenzy. It was the most dangerous Legendary Daemon.

Although, the only one to control Renzi was him and Dezmond( another Daemon sealed away). Years later, Nero finds Dezmond, the holy Daemon. The most of all defensive and second of all strong. Soon, he had better learn how to control them.

Alliance: Tribe
Back to top Go down
https://daemon-1.darkbb.com

Nero Moon-approved
Page 1 of 1